By adopting a family this holiday season, you are doing so much more than providing gifts – you are showing women and children that they are valued and loved during a difficult time in their lives. Simply follow the steps below to make a difference in the life of a family.
1. Determine what size family you would like to adopt.
Our family sizes range from one woman, to a family of five (mom and four kids), all the way up to a family of eleven (mom plus ten children). Please note that the cost of adopting a family varies, as each individual in the family may request up to three items. We do our best to set expectations for all families and donors, so we ask that you fulfill all holiday requests for the family you adopt. Adopting a family with a friend or several coworkers is a great way to make sure you’re not taking on more than you can realistically provide. Please consolidate all gifts per family before dropping off.
2. Sign Up Online.
To formally adopt a family, please sign up via our Typeform (see below). One of our Holiday team members will confirm your participation and share a gift wish list created by one of our clients that fits your desired family size.
3. Shop for your Family!
Simply purchase gifts from the list and delver them unwrapped to our Holiday Workshop. Our Holiday team will wrap each of these gifts with love and give them to our clients to enjoy, providing hope and healing this holiday season.
Some helpful holiday guidelines:
• All gifts should be new and unwrapped.
• Please bring a roll of wrapping paper when dropping off gifts.
• If you cannot find the exact wish, please purchase a comparable item.
• Please avoid buying toy weapons including guns, knives, swords, etc.
• Please do not tag or monogram the individual gifts with client names.
• Please label bags with the family code number located on the wish list.
Please refer to the email you receive from our Holiday team regarding gift drop-offs.