YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
In spite of the devastating winter storms here in Texas, our hearts have been warmed by the support and generosity of people from all 50 states and multiple foreign countries. Your help not only shines an international spotlight on violence against women and children – it lets survivors know that they are not alone.
HOW TO HELP
- MAKE A MONETARY DONATION - During this uncertain time, we are running into an increase of unexpected needs. The most impactful way you can help us is by making a monetary donation. Even a small contribution goes a long way – gifts can be made at www.genesisshelter.org/donate
- SHOP OUR AMAZON WISH LIST - We are currently updating our Amazon Wish List to reflect our changing needs at this time – please check back in the coming days.
- DONATE NEW ITEMS - If you would like to purchase and deliver brand new items to our Outreach facility for use at the shelter, please contact Sam Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 214.389.7775. To see a list of our most pressing needs, click here.
- DONATE A MEAL - If you’re interested in donating meals to the women and kiddos at our safe campus, contact Lottie Price at 214.389.7701.
- DONATE GENTLY-USED ITEMS - If you're located in Dallas and have gently-used men's/women's clothing or household items that you'd like to donate, we'll take it! Due to the ongoing crisis situation still happening at our transitional housing unit, our staff is spread thin, so we will not be offering pick-ups at this time… thanks for your understanding! If you're outside of the Dallas region and have donations, we encourage you to donate them to your local domestic violence shelter - we're all in this together! Our Thrift Store is located at 3419 Knight Street, Dallas TX 75219 (off Lemmon Avenue near Oak Lawn). The phone number is 214.520.6644. The hours are Monday – Friday (10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.), Saturday (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and Sunday (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.) Learn more by visiting www.genesisshelter.org/benefit-store
STAY IN THE LOOP!
We’d love to keep you updated on all the latest and greatest happening at Genesis, and show you how your donations translate to helping women who have experienced abuse. If you’re not already signed up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Gazette, sign up now!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For real-time updates, make sure to follow us on social media: