The Assistant Director of Clinical and Professional Services works to support the Director of Clinical and Professional Services to manage the clinical program as well as provide direct client services.
Required qualifications for this candidate:
- Extremely knowledgeable in the field of domestic violence
- Possess a clinical license (LPC, LCSW, LMFT). They will also be a board approved supervisor for their licensure or meet the qualifications of their licensure to become board approved within the first 3-6 months of employment.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience working directly with survivors of interpersonal violence in both individual and group settings
- Experience providing effective and client-centered crisis intervention
- Possess a thorough understanding of the nature of traumatic experiences and their impact
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff and community contacts and able to effectively address and resolve conflict as needed
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred qualifications for this candidate:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Trained in EMDR, CPT, and other evidenced based treatments
- Experienced in working with both adult and children
- Supervisory experience, both administrative and clinical
- Have experience with public speaking and staff/volunteer training
- Possess strong administrative skills
Qualified individuals should email their resume to email@example.com.