Job Title: Operations Administrator
Program: CCAW Administration
Schedule: Mon – Fri (9AM – 5 PM)
Supervisor: CCAW Director of Programs and Operations
The Conference on Crimes Against Women (CCAW) is a nonprofit agency that provides the most relevant and robust training, instruction and resources to professionals responsible for combating the many and varied forms of crimes against women. Partnering with the Dallas Police Department, the Conference is a program of Genesis Women’s Shelter and Support.
Since 2005, the Conference on Crimes Against Women has trained over 17,000 law enforcement officers, prosecutors, advocates, probation/parole officers, medical professionals, campus administrators, military personnel, and others on best practices for responding to crimes against women through the annual CCAW conference, Institute for Coordinated Community Response(ICCR) and virtual learning opportunities. Participants come from across the US and internationally to hear from the nation’s leading experts on domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, stalking, and more.
The Operations Administrator will assist the Director of Programs and Operations in the implementation of the diverse, well-rounded, educational programs of the Conference, the Podcast on Crimes Against Women and the Institute for Coordinated Community Response. The primary goal of the Operations Administrator is providing an impeccable attendee experience from registration to the final session evaluations. This experience contributes to the relevant and robust training that positions CCAW as the go-to resource and provides thought leadership for issues related to violence against women as a whole.
- Oversee and provide customer service and tech support to all attendees and participants as needed
- Oversee all processes to ensure efficiency and flow and maintain the backend of the EMS/CMS, which houses contact database, email marketing platform, event registration platform, survey module, abstract management system, and conference app.
- Be on site for annual conference.
- Train volunteers and staff for on-site check-in, website, and mobile app
- Document all processes and procedures for cross-training/future needs
- Oversee scholarship program
- Help to manage Conference budget
- Oversee deposits/accounting
- Assists with any other projects/task as assigned
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter with little to no on-site supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Prior project management and/or conference planning experience
- Excellent “people skills”: diplomatic, collaborative, ability to problem-solve under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Experience with database manipulation preferred
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a highly fast-paced environment