Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support and the Conference on Crimes Against Women has an immediate opening for a Conference Administrator. This full-time position provides professional support to the Conference and reports to the Director of Communications and Operations of the Conference. Working closely with the Conference team, the Conference Administrator is a key team member providing comprehensive administrative support, customer service, marketing assistance, Conference coordination, technical support, and project management.
- Manage general communications, correspondence, customer service inquiries, and mail
- Assist in ongoing operations of the conference, through work on the registration on-line platform including the mobile app, and provide training to others.
- Provide on-site assistance during the actual Conference – must be present at the Conference
- Assist with grant writing as needed
Marketing & Collateral:
- Assist with all aspects of CCAW’s social media presence
- Assist in all aspects of marketing and outreach to potential attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers including website, newsletters, eblasts, mail outs, etc..
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience in communications, marketing, or customer service
- High degree of proficiency and comfort level in Microsoft Office and computer systems, generally
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with donors, volunteers, coworkers and Conference attendees
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work through sometimes delicate “customer service” issues
- Committed team player
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong creative writing skills
- Experience with grant writing
- Experience in marketing and public relations
- Experience working with social media platforms in a professional capacity
- Experience with advertising on social media platforms
- Experience working with event registration software
- Experience working in the back-end of websites
Qualified individuals should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.