Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support provides quality safety and shelter to battered women and their children through crisis intervention and short term crisis therapeutics and to reduce the occurrence of violence against women and children in the greater Dallas area. We are also committed to raising the level of community awareness regarding the pervasiveness and effects of domestic violence.
BILINGUAL PRN RELIEF STAFF
Supervisor: Residential Operations Manager
Position Purpose: To upkeep and maintain the shelter, as well as meet the needs of the clients. Responsible for general facility housekeeping tasks and assists clients with personal items and room set up. PRN staff work on an as needed basis. Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Schedule flexibility and the ability to work with little notice are required for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform telephone hotline crisis intervention and take appropriate action, including client intake and exit procedures.
- Perform make-ready on rooms after client exit, cleaning room and preparing room for a new family.
- Carry out kitchen and cooking duties, preparing meals and clean up.
- Keep records of daily events in shelter and with clients in daily log.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of client services.
Qualified individuals please send resume to email@example.com or by fax at 214.559.2361.